Monday, April 16, 2012

A Bath Time for Everyone

A nice weekend for all the birds to try a bath.

Guess who this one is...  A huge splash for a little bird....

"It's me, because I was in such a hurry as usual."

Even two European Starling brothers had to get cleaned on such a warm day.

Uncle Golden-crowned Sparrow just had to join after many months of cold rain.  "I was just about to get moldy here."

A Lesser Goldfinch was a gentle one when it came to taking a bath.  Just taking time to get spotless while two other friends were patiently waiting!

And the one who most loves a bath in my backyard is this individual.  Every day once or twice he comes to get all splashed clean and even waits for me to come out to see him.   His name is my friend, Mr. American Robin.

So I cleaned and changed the bath water twice yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment