Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Batman and Robin

Most of you probably have seen an old movie called "Batman."  There is a bird who looks just like one.  Can you guess which bird can be?


Here is a Miss Oregon Junco.

"I am black-headed.  Is this good enough?"




A yellow/black bird was trying to fly upwards on the branch.

"It must be me 'cause I have the black mask,"
says a male Townsend's Warbler.

This female does not have the black throat, but....

"Do I also look like one?," asked
a female Townsend's Warbler.





"I think I am the one who looks
like the real Batman," insisted the male.


Backyard Owner:  "I think both of you do look like the Batman in the movie.  From now on, I'll call you Townsend's Warbler aka Batman."



This Robin agrees with me.

"I'm the Robin who acts with the Batman,
so trust me they do look alike."

No comments:

Post a Comment