Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March Update

On Sunday the Day Light Saving Time started in Oregon.   In spring, the time springs forward, meaning we lose one hour of sleep by getting up one hour earlier for the summer time.   So everyone is somewhat tired for a while, trying to readjust to the new time. 
 
 
 
 
This Monday, March 11, was the 2nd year anniversary of the Great Eastern Japan Quake.  I had to give some thought to that tragedy again.  As part of my little help to them, I will keep buying the goods and products made in Japan as often as possible to help support their time-taking recovery and send another donation to a local grass root organization who keeps sending teams to aid Eastern Japan. 
 
 
"I am listening to you.  My thoughts are with them..."
 
 
 
This week, I am expecting a Rufous Hummingbird returning.   Crossing my fingers....



" OK.  I'll keep an eye on them and let you know."

No comments:

Post a Comment