Wednesday, February 7, 2024

On a Warm Day

 My old PC crashed during the ice storm.

Now I am using a new photo editor with another PC.   It can make a photo more clear, but the filing system is a bit hard to use.  Technology changed too much, so it takes time for me to get used to it.😰😟🦜


The other day I saw a crocus in bloom in my front yard.  This weekend is Chinese Spring Festival (Lunar New Year).   I already celebrated mine on Jan 1, though.  





On a warm day, even squirrels were enjoying sun bathing.

"I cannot move away from this warm spot."



A Spotted Towhee was taking a bath.

"I am going to get cleaned today."



A young Cooper's Hawk came here to see me.🤩
(Sometime ago, the old hawk was scared of me walking around in the backyard.  
He quit coming here.😢)

"I am new around here.  Are there any meal for me?👀"
(Cooper's Hawks are known to frequent bird feeders.)





No comments:

Post a Comment