Sunday, July 17, 2022

A Stranger at the Wetland

I have visited the nearby wetland for ten years, but I had not seen this one till today.
First I sensed something moving in the weeds.  I waited for a little while.  Then a new bird unknown to me stepped out of  the bush.  Quickly he ran past me.  At that moment I was too close to focus my lens.
So here it is, blurred in despair๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ˜ญ.

A big blur
 

Then he marched across the trail in high speed to disappear into the bush on the other side.

"I need to get out of this danger๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™."


He fast became invisible in the dry weeds.

"I am in the safe zone๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜. "

 
Afterwards, I paged through National Geographic's Birds of Western North America, I found it was Sora, a summer bird which stays here only during the summer months.   I was very lucky to encounter a new bird๐Ÿ˜€.


No comments:

Post a Comment