Sunday, June 27, 2021

Summer Couples

In Oregon, the temperature has soared to the extreme at this time.  Yesterday was a little above 100F and for today and tomorrow it is expected to be 113 F or so.  We did grocery shopping very early today to search for canning jar lids, which are in short supply at this time.  Since I could not find any, I bought a set of canning jars with the lids.  


In my backyard, I can see many butterflies flying around in the very hot temperature when birds are taking a nap in the shade.  There are a couple of Cabbage Patch Butterflies hanging around together.  They especially like these purple flowers.



Back at the wetlands, here are Great Egrets dancing together the other day.


"Ta, ta...  We are ballerinas."



A couple of Cinnamon Teal ducks were on the water.  


"She is shy, but I can pose for your photos."




No comments:

Post a Comment