Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Far Below Freezing

Yesterday I saw the north wind  pushing the clouds toward the south.   Consequently, starting today for a week, it will stay very cold with the below freezing temperature.  Anyone walking outside has a warm coat on with the collar high to avoid the chilly wind.  The sky is blue, and it will be tough to be out  for a while.

This morning I was out bundled up with a down coat to take a better photo without a window pane between.  There I found another bird who visits my backyard on a cold day.


"Hi, I've been here before.  I know there's 
enough to eat here on a cold day."


"Just down here, I saw my favorite suet hanging."


"I am happy to see it replenished after the squirrels
and European Starlings devour it all the time."



No comments:

Post a Comment